Shattered Images Photography provides high quality portraiture to all of Missouri either at our studio in southern Missouri or on location.
Brendan, our lead photographer began working as a professional photographer in 2005. He is well versed in a variety of lighting and photographic styles specializing in portraiture and action photography as well as glamour fashion and boudoir. At S.I.P., We pride ourselves on capturing beauty in all its forms.
Robin is our lead wedding photographer. "I have had a passion for photography for more than 20 years. I have enjoyed photographing many areas of the country. First, while in the Navy then as a military spouse. I am looking forward to using my creativity and education as a portrait photographer for Shattered Images.Ó
Spencer is our Audio / Video / Production specialist.
Art Takes Miami Art Show Scarlet Temptation is appearing in the Art Takes Miami show 7 December 2014 on Miami Beach. Art Takes Miami is a collaborative production put on by the Museum of Art and Design (Miami Dade County), Phaidon (publisher of books on the visual arts), Juxtapoz Magazine, and The Ground Magazine.
SeeMe Take Over Times Square, a one hour electronic art exhibition in Times Square New York, New York featuring artists from around the globe. Scarlet Temptation and Night Out were presented in electronic format between the hours of 8-9 pm ECT 24 July 2014.
The SCOPE Art Show A touch of Picasso is appearing in the Art Takes Miami show 3-8 December 2013 on Miami Beach. Art Takes Miami is a collaborative production put on by the Museum of Art and Design (Miami Dade County), Phaidon (publisher of books on the visual arts), Juxtapoz Magazine, and The Ground Magazine.
Creatives Rising Enchanted was featured as part of the Creatives Rising Exhibit on 5 October 2013 in Linc LIC Building NYC
See.Me NYC Gallery "The Story of the Creative" - 3 photographs Scarlet Temptation, Enchanted, and Madam Red featured as part of an international art show held in the Angel Orensanz Foundation, 172 Norfolk Street, New York, NY 10002 showing from 25 July 2013 - 10 September 2013. Press
Bills Art Center & Gallery - Athens, Christ's Repose, and Cherry Blossoms.
MacCreeds Fine Art and Gifts - Scarlet Temptation, The Ice Harvest, Hollywood Dreams, Autumn Flame, and Christ's Repose on display as limited edition artistic prints.
The Lebanon Art Guild and Gallery - Gallery Member since 1 July 2013 rotating selection of photographic work on display.
- Will my photos have the Shattered Images logo on them?
- No, the logo only appears on photos used by Shattered Images Photography, LLC for advertising purposes, all other copies are in their original form.
- Are photos digitally retouched?
- Yes, all photos are filtered for dust and other basic imperfections that can occur and cropped for display. We can perform other retouching or re-coloring for an additional charge.
- You list prices for “on location” in your bookings, does that mean you would come to my house?
- Yes, we will gladly come to your home or other location if you prefer a more personal setting for your photos.
- How much space do you need to shoot photos?
- Photos can be taken in most average size rooms provided they are relatively free of clutter. Ten feet by ten feet is about the minimum amount of space to allow the use of studio lighting.
- Do you provide any wardrobe for the photos?
- No, all of the wardrobe needs must be met by the client.
- You list two wardrobe changes per hour, do I have to use two?
- No, you may only shoot one wardrobe if you wish, however it is challenging to get more then two wardrobe changes in in one hour of shooting.
- Is there a minimum age for our clientele?
- Yes, all of our clients must be at least 18 years of age.
- Is there anything I should do ahead of time to prepare?
- Yes, choosing several wardrobe options and looking through magazines to have a better idea of what kind of photos you would like to do ahead of time is always very helpful and ensures the shoot runs smoothly. Also scouting locations for shooting is a good idea if you wish to have photos done on location.